Larry’s Subscriptions FAQ
Our new Subscription Service is a way to access our online webinars, tutorials, and past newsletters – along with future updates – by paying a single monthly fee, rather than a per copy download price.
Subscriptions require a minimum three-month commitment. After that, your subscription automatically renews each month until you cancel your subscription.
Subscription provides three main benefits:
- It saves money when compared to purchasing individual training.
- You have access to the entire library of FCP X training, webinars, tutorials and newsletters.
- You can access any of these files at any time via your Internet connection on a Smartphone or computer.
As a Member in good standing, you can access our online video training and webinars. Our training and webinars cover audio and video applications from both Apple and Adobe; for example, FCP X and Premiere Pro. We update our video training library almost every week, as well as when significant new versions of software are released. Membership also entitles you to attend any of our weekly live webinars for free. There are currently more than 500 movies in our video library, providing almost 200 hours of training.
We send email bulletins each week to all members with information on up-coming events, along with a members-only site to register to attend.
Click here to see a list of available titles.
Our monthly membership is $19.99 per month and provides access to all our online video training. This requires a minimum subscription of three months.
Our annual membership is $199.99 per year and provides access to the same content as the monthly membership, simply at a reduced price.
There are four benefits to purchasing:
- If you are new to our training, purchasing a single webinar is a good way to decide if you like our style of teaching before investing in a subscription.
- If you only need to review one or two webinars, or just a few tutorials, purchasing individual titles will be cheaper.
- If you have intermittent or slow Internet access, purchasing and downloading training will provide a better playback experience.
- If you want to have access to the training even when you are not connected to the Internet, purchasing a download is the best option.
No. Subscription is streaming only and does not allow downloads. If you really want to own a video you can still purchase it.
We have designed this to support all standard computers – Mac and PC – as well as most mobile devices. Please let us know if you have any problems with the service.
Videos display at two sizes: 640 x 360 (the default) and 1280 x 720. The larger size makes text much more readable.
The interface was designed by our own web team, and we are streaming using Amazon CloudFront servers.
Once your introductory period has expired, go to the membership page and click “Cancel Subscription.” Or, you can send an email to Subscriptions.
If you cancel within seven days of a renewal, we will refund your monthly fee. If you cancel after the seven days, your subscription will end at the next renewal date.
Every month on the anniversary date of the day you signed up. Meaning, if you joined on Dec. 15, it would renew on the 15th of each month.
We charge your card each month, on the renewal date.
If your card or PayPal, is declined when you are setting up your subscription, your subscription will not be approved until you provide an approved method of payment.
If your card is declined at a monthly renewal, Larry Jordan & Associates, Inc. (LJA) will notify you that your card was declined and roll your account balance forward one month. For example, if your monthly renewal is $19.99, and your card is declined at renewal, at renewal time the next month LJA will charge your card $39.98 to cover both month’s payment.
LJA will terminate your subscription and let you know your card was declined. You will need to resubscribe to reestablish your subscription.